Welcome to my 1st installment of ‘Friday’s Favourite Finds’ on this blog. I used to do this occasionally on my Photography blog, but it really isn’t business related…so now I”ll do it here! It’s a collection of things found on the internet that make my life better, or that i just love.
- First up today is Songza. If you haven’t become a fan of Songza yet…you need to try it out! It’s simply the best music site on the Internet. It has no ads, and can match music to your mood. Go try it out. There’s also an app for that! While using the app, you can even head right to iTunes to download a song you’re listening to, with one click.
- Letterpress is my favourite game of the week. Was a little hard to figure out in the beginning, but quickly became very addicting!
- An app that I discovered a few weeks ago, and just love, is the Gratitude App, by Happy Tapper. I’m a strong believer in ‘Thoughts become Things’, and the Law of Attraction. I believe that what you think about, you bring about…so the more you think about things you are grateful for, the more you will have to be grateful for. This app gives me a reminder every night to take a couple minutes and document what happened that day that I’m grateful for.
- Another photographer in Calgary, Michelle Wells, blogged this week about a physical Gratitude Journal to do WITH your family. I really REALLY love this idea. I hope to start something like this in the New Year. What a great way to teach Gratitude, which turns into a fabulous keepsake!
- And finally – this blog post I found on Pinterest – about telling your kids the truth about Santa. I recently re-read it because I’ve been getting some questions from my oldest daughter…and I want to be prepared.